Production Leaders (Custom Fixture/Cabinetry)
- We are currently seeking problem solving leaders, with experience in custom fabrication of custom commercial curved counters, die-walls and custom cabinetry from drawings.
- Candidates will have experience working with laminates, veneers, hardwoods and various wood substrates. Knowledge regarding CNC routers/beamsaws, Autocad/AlphaCam softwares, solid surface materials, stone, and the 32 mm euro system would also be a plus.
- Production employees are on their feet the entire time they’re working. The job requires heavy lifting, you must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently, and 80 pounds occasionally. You must be able to reach, bend, twist and kneel. The job requires the use of both hands, good eyesight and good balance.
- The ability to multitask, and work with a strong focus on getting the work done right the first time is a job requirement.
- Meeting customer driven and production deadlines while maintaining good quality is a must.
- Working well together within a team work-cell will also be important.
- We seek dependable and punctual individuals who can handle diversity well, as project materials, complexity and construction methods will vary greatly.
- Benefits include Health, Dental and Disability insurance, 401k plan, paid holidays, paid vacations and an air conditioned manufacturing facility.
- If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an employment application at Hillcraft located at 2202 Advance Road, Madison, WI.
- Please no phone calls.
Salary will be based on level of experience.